ALLT Mega Matcha
Mega. Bulletproof. Elevated. It’s just a seriously rich, delicious, nourishing, cup of warm, frothy tea.
Daily staple here. It’s been a regular for me for years. The only update has been the matcha itself. I have a tried and true recommendation in my amazon shop that’s organic and good. But this upgrade is ceremonial grade matcha for an even smoother and wonderful cup of the goodness. It’s also the only matcha out there quadruple screened for all manner of nonsense like pesticides, heavy metals, toxic mold, fluoride, and radioactive isotopes. The tea is shade grown for a better taste and higher levels of L-Theanine which is what gives matcha that calm energizing effect and slow and steady release of caffeine. The healthy fats help the absorption to be prolonged giving a lasting effect while also benefiting the body in many other ways ingesting #healthyfats. I have lots to say about this stuff obviously, but there are more details and a demo in my “Matcha” highlight over on Instagram plus a link for savings on my fave: @piquetea
Matcha is not only energizing it also:
- High in antioxidants
- Is an excellent source of prebiotics
- Energy without jitters or a crash
- Improves immune system function
- Is cancer fighting
- Is metabolism supportive
- Slows some aging processes
- Fights inflammation
- Supports brain health
- Supports heart health
- Is delicious
🍃 In a blender cup add: 🍃
- As much milk alternative as you like (My favorite is @malkorganics unsweetened vanilla)
- 1/2 Tsp of Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Grass Fed Collagen
- 1 Heaping Tsp of High Quality Matcha like @piquetea
- 1 Tsp of Raw Organic Honey 🍯
- Hot Filtered Water (shout out to my trusty @berkey_filters
- A pinch of fine @redmondrealsalt
- Optional: 1 Tbsp Pastured Butter for extra heathy fats and mega creaminess.
- Optional: Sometimes I add a little Maca too.
Ceylon cinnamon is like king of cinnamon and is known to improve blood quality and flow. Has also been said to fight diabetes, infections, and viruses. Also has anti inflammatory properties among many other reported benefits. Collagen has so many great health benefits and contributes to the rich creaminess of this concoction.
Blend or otherwise froth and enjoy!
Peep my Matcha highlight for the why of all the things and a demo and to snag some legit matcha at a discount. Check the link in my bio for my amazon shop for links to most of the other components and my tools too.