Simple. Beautiful. Delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Trim the stalk of a cleaned head of cauliflower so it can sit flat.
- Place into a cast iron skillet or other oven safe pan.
- Drizzle with fat of choice. Enough to coat. My favorites are @miyokoscreamery vegan butter, ghee, avocado oil, or a pastured butter like @vitalfarms or @organicpasturesdairy
- Season well with whatever you’re jiving with. This one has @redmondrealsalt kosher salt and garlic pepper.
- Pop in the oven for a little over an hour. Time will vary a touch based on your oven and the size of that cauli noggin. Test for tenderness with a fork poke. Remove when tender.